Advertisement

DIY Velvet Wrap Dress | Midi Dress | Dress With Half Circular Skirt

DIY Velvet Wrap Dress | Midi Dress | Dress With Half Circular Skirt Follow my instagram:


My Etsy shop:


In this video I make a wrap dress using a velvet stretchy fabric, but for this style also suitable will be any other fabric including non stretchy ones.
I made a pattern from a t-shirt, also I showed which panels need to be cut. You can follow my sewing instructions to sew all the panels together after you've cut it.

В этом видео я делаю платье с запАхом, используя бархатную эластичную ткань, но для этого стиля также подойдет любая другая ткань, в том числе и не эластичная.
Я сделала лекало используя футболку, а также показала, какие детали нужно выкроить. Вы можете следовать моим инструкциям по шитью, чтобы сшить все панели после того, как они будут вырезаны.

sewing,sew,seamstress,annathetailor,DIY,makingclothes,howtosew,sewwithme,sewingmachine,janome,howtomakeclothes,doitbyyourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments