Advertisement

DV LOTTERY WINNERS NEED AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR NOT

DV LOTTERY WINNERS NEED AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR NOT I received messages from lot of people who registered for DV lottery or won DV lottery asking whether or not they will file affidavit of support form like i-864 or I-864 EZ. In this video i give my answer for that question. I hope you will like the video and thanks for watching.


WEBSITE:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

green card,i-130 petition,uscis,nvc,n400,ds 260,I485,I-864,AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT,form i765,b2 visa,public charge rule,health insurance for immigrant,form ds 11,how to apply for i-130,how to apply for green card,how to fill out i864,how to upload to nvc,nvc interview letter,i130 is approved,uscis appoves i-130,i-130 adjustment of status,ds 5540,i-944,nvc interview,immigrant visa interview,dv lottery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments