Advertisement

Exposing the EARNINGS of EVERY player I eliminate... (shocking)

Exposing the EARNINGS of EVERY player I eliminate... (shocking) if you have ever wondered how much money the person you eliminated in fortnite has earned, today I exposed everyone.. DROP A LIKE!

🌟 STAY CONNECTED





Subscribe!
Check out my playlist!
Second Channel

#fortnitebattleroyale #fazekaz

Outro Song: Televisor - Odyssey (ft. Danyka Nadeau)

Exposing the EARNINGS of EVERY player I eliminate... (shocking)

faze kaz,faze kazify,kazify,faze kaz fortnite,faze kaz trickshot,kazify fortnite,fortnite trickshotting,fortnite montage,fazeclan fortnite,fazeclan trickshot fortnite,faze kaz trickshot course,faze5,pg,pg fortnite,family friendly,fortnite creative code,kid friendly,no cursing,exposing stats,exposing earnings,faze earnings,faze pro fortnite,fortnite earnings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments