Advertisement

How to Use Fujifilm Camera as Webcam

How to Use Fujifilm Camera as Webcam How to use your Fujifilm X series camera as a webcam. This will work with X-T2, X-T3, X-T4, X-H1 and various Fujifilm mirrorless cameras, as well as a number of DSLR cameras. #fujifilm #xt3 #workfromhome

Elgato Cam Link 4K Video Capture Card:
(this is the one I recommend)


HDMI Capture Card, Ansten USB3.0
( I have these and they also work well)


Magewell USB Capture HDMI


Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables:
AmazonBasics:

Cable Matters 2-Pack:


Dummy Battery for XT2/XT3
(it has mixed reviews, but has worked great for me)
(another one that should work)

Rode VideoMic Pro+


USB Lav Mic: (much cheaper!)


My Current Kit:
Gear shop:
My Instagram:

PRODUCT REVIEW OR TO SEND SOMETHING:
pal2tech
1227 North Peachtree Parkway #165
Peachtree City, GA 30269
United States

NOTE: Product reviews are completely independent. Some of my links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! My videos and opinions are not paid for by any outside organizations, manufacturers, or companies.

fujifilm,xt4,xt3,xt2,photography,tutorial,camera,webcam,workfromhome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments