Advertisement

I came across an INVISIBLE WALL GLITCH in Call of DUTY WARZONE and WON!

I came across an INVISIBLE WALL GLITCH in Call of DUTY WARZONE and WON! Playing this week, I came across an invisible wall glitch on the far east of the map in call of duty warzone, the glitch doesn't allow you to shoot over the edge of the rocks. This prevents you from downing enemies. This invisible wall glitch is very annoying because it extends for like 3 feet from the rocks. I threw a stun grenade and it just bounced in thin air! It was crazy, but I still got the win!

...



Twitter:

Twitch:

Discord:

Instagram: -



((( Subscribe to my LIVE STREAMING )))

((( Gaming Channel "YourSixGaming" )))


YourSixGaming,call of duty warzone glitches,warzone hackers,warzone hacks,warzone glitches,warzone invisible walls,warzone exploits,call of duty warzone hacks,invisible walls,call of duty modern warfare hackers,call of duty modern warfare invisible walls,modern warfare gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments