Advertisement

Instead of Getting to a Graduation Party, I Ended Up in a Mental Hospital | Crazy animated story

Instead of Getting to a Graduation Party, I Ended Up in a Mental Hospital | Crazy animated story Beth is a school graduate. She has been waiting for this day for a long time and prepared for it to remember it forever. Beth goes to a restaurant where her classmates are waiting for her, however, something is going wrong... Well, she will never forget this day, for sure…

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,meet my storytime,i was taken to mental hospital,i ate pills in asylum,today is grad party,graduation party,nurses took me to mental clinic,graduation day,it was mistake,patient escaped from mental hospital,

Post a Comment

0 Comments