Advertisement

My Parents Turned Our House Into a Dump | Animated story about irresponsible parents

My Parents Turned Our House Into a Dump | Animated story about irresponsible parents Monica has a younger brother Mark. Soon, she notices how her parents have changed. They began to constantly hang at work and pay less attention to home and children. Monica notes that their house began to turn into a real dump, because there’s simply no one to do the cleaning. This cannot go on for long time and someone has to put an end to this mess.

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,irresponsible parents,our house is a dump,our home turned into dump,my little brother was born,i'm cleaning our house,parents have no time,parents always have excuses,Monica's story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments