Advertisement

Sam Smith - To Die For | Allie Sherlock cover

Sam Smith - To Die For | Allie Sherlock cover Hello everyone! Here I am performing "To Die For" by Sam Smith at home in Ireland. Hope you like it!

You can support me and tip me on my PayPal



Any tips given go towards supporting my music career. Thanks Guys 💙



SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube here⬇️





Follow me on my socials! 💙

Instagram:

Facebook:



For business enquiries:

alliesherlockmusic@gmail.com



And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!



Stream my music on Spotify





Download and Stream my music on iTunes and Apple Music





#AllieSherlock #Singer #Guitarist

sam smith to die for cover,sam smith to die for allie sherlock,sam smith allie sherlock,allie sherlock sam smith,allie sherlock to die for cover,to die for allie sherlock cover,sam smith cover,allie sherlock,allie sherlock cover,allie sherlock acoustic cover,allie sherlock acoustic,allie sherlock busker,allie sherlock live,allie sherlock street performer,cover allie sherlock,bedroom pop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments