Advertisement

Soul Colour Insights (Live Colour Mirrors Readings)

Soul Colour Insights (Live Colour Mirrors Readings) ๐ŸŒˆWant A FREE Reading?๐ŸŒˆ
What do the Colour Mirrors reveal about you?
Every Thursday at 9am-10AM WST at Dreemtime Academy on Youtube!

What Is Holding You Back From SUCCESS, HAPPINESS & FREEDOM?

Discover what is blocking you from leading the life of your dreams by intuitively selecting Colour Mirrors bottles.

During the lockdown, I will be offering you, (every Thursday at 9am-10am Western Australia Time) the opportunity to receive some FREE Colour Mirrors insights to help you to navigate these unprecedented times upon our planet.

If you want to join in, you will be asked to choose from a selection of these beautiful colour therapy bottles. These powerful remedies will reveal your best course of action for 2020 and unveil any trouble subconscious blockages that need to be released for you to ascend into the New Earth Matrix.

Please click the button below and subscribe to my Youtube channel and remember to click the bell to receive a notification of the Livestream.

What others are saying:

"I have just returned home from the most amazing session with Hayden. Was not sure what to expect, but came away with having cleared some deep blocks and old issues that I didn’t even realise were still influencing me (but which obviously were given the tears during my session). I am so grateful to have a renewed sense of my life’s purpose and a deeper belief in my own ability to create meaningful work and a life with meaning. Thank you for making me feel safe and for the laughs. I love the colourful, gorgeous room, too! I totally recommend." Sandra Ellis

"I recently had a Colour Reading from Hayden and found it to be so informative. It has given me clarity on my direction and huge insight into my Soul Path. I highly recommend this to anyone needing some guidance and direction on their life journey! Many blessings to you Hayden" Tabitha Marie

"Hayden you are amazing. Thank you again for an amazing session. I found clarity and feeling my authentic self again. This journey has become lighter with you in my life I am so grateful and blessed that you are here guiding me on my journey. Much Love and thank you. Would highly recommend you to the world." Michelle Papik-Fong

Follow me on Facebook:


Visit my website:


Purchase your Colour Mirrors bottle:


Please leave a few comments below to let me know what you discovered about yourself and the best way for you to heal your wounded healer...

colour therapy,Starseed,ascension,5D,energy healing,color therapy,healing your body,self healing,alternative therapies,alternative therapy,chromotherapy,how to use color therapy,light therapy,color healing,healing with colors,meaning of colors,color therapy meaning,color,spirituality and color,how to use color,how to do color therapy,how does color therapy work,colors,art,art therapy,color therapy self help,color and mental illness,color and illness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments