Advertisement

The Guy I Dated Had A SECRET LIFE !! HE LIED...NOT CLICKBAIT !

The Guy I Dated Had A SECRET LIFE !! HE LIED...NOT CLICKBAIT ! Today I am sharing another horrible dating story. I dated a liar!

► CHECK OUT MY STORY TIME PLAYLIST HERE:

----------------------------------------­­­­­­­­­--------------------------------­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­----
Latest Videos:
1. 8 Turmeric BEAUTY HACKS That Will Change YOUR LIFE:
2. My Boyfriend Of 1 Year GHOSTED Me...How I Got Over My GHOSTER PART 3:
3. My PERIOD MORNING ROUTINE 2020 | Hacks EVERY Girl NEEDS To Know:
4.. THE ORDINARY SKINCARE - How To Get Rid Of ACNE, ACNE SCARS & DARK SPOTS | BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES:
5. 10 Aloe Vera BEAUTY HACKS That Will Change YOUR LIFE:
6. My Catfish Turned Into My Stalker For 3 YEARS! ..NOT CLICKBAIT!! *RECEIPTS INCLUDED:

----------------------------------------­­­­­­­­­--------------------------------­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-----------------------------------------------------------
**For business Inquiries email me at: xonicoletta@gmail.com
----------------------------------------­­­­­­­­­--------------------------------­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's become BESTIES come follow me at:
Instagram: @nicolettaxoyt


Twitter: nicolettaxo

Snapchat: nicolettaxo

Facebook: Nicolettaxoyt

----------------------------------------­­­­­­­­­--------------------------------­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­----























FTC Disclaimer: All things in this video are my Honest and REAL opinions. I was not sponsored for this video.

story,storytime,boyfriend,liar,pathological liar,cheating,ghosting,ghosting storytime,i dated a pathological liar,i dated,he cheated on me,break up,ghosted story nicolettaxo,break up story,how to get over your ex,how to get over someone,i caught my ex,we broke up,how i found out my ex was lying,how i found out my ex was cheating,side chick,my stalker story,ex boyfriend storytime,stalker storytime,crazy ex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments