Advertisement

VIDEO 35: DATING A DOCTOR...Would they take the same prescription as they prescribe to you? 🤔🤔🤔

VIDEO 35: DATING A DOCTOR...Would they take the same prescription as they prescribe to you? 🤔🤔🤔 THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING...🤔🤔🤔

DATING THE DOCTOR!!! Taught me a lot. Sent me down a whole new path. A whole new way of thinking. 🤔💭

This doctor started out as one of my patients. He had been in a car accident. He started coming to me for his pain (physical therapy). Once or twice a month. We eventually started dating.

I didn’t understand it at that time, but the doctor I was dating did try to explain it to me. He told me that medication is a coverup for the real issue, and does not fix anything.

I did not believe him. Unfortunately...before doing my research. I thought that medication would fix everything. (After doing my research. I found out how medication destroys the inner lining of our stomach.)

This doctor was determined not to take any medication. Not even a 200 ml of ibuprofen. When he prescribe things like oxy, codeine, and morphine eveyday.

He would rather deal with the pain.

🤔Thinking back. He was one of the most critical patients that I have dealt with in all of the years that I did massage therapy. I recommended for him to take medication on multiple occasions. He would never take anything. Eventually I did end up getting him some electric heating pads. In order to help soothe the pain in his back.

THIS SUBJECT IS NOT FUNNY. I’M JUST THINKING BACK TO THE FACT THAT MY MIND DID NOT CATCH ON AT THE TIME, TO WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

JUST LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO CATCH ON TO WHAT I’M SAYING, BUT INSTEAD WILL CATCH ON LATER....WHEN THEY DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, AND THAT’S FINE.

THIS IS THE SAME DOCTOR THAT TOUGHT ME TO EAT SOUPY FOODS FOR A BETTER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. TOLD ME THAT AMERICANS EAT TOO MANY DRY FOODS. THATS WHY WE ARE ALWAYS SO CONSTIPATED.
—-

NOW I WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING THAT WILL DISRUPT MY IMMUNE SYSTEM.


Menstrual cycle was the last thing I took medication for, but now I don’t have to anymore. After changing my eating habits, I no longer have pain or cramps during that time of the month.



——-

Website.....JenniSpeaksVolumes.com

Facebook....Jenni Speaks Volumes

Please visit these sites to learn more about my health awareness campaigns.

Please leave comments about your experience down below. Leave comments about how healthy living has helped you. Eating vegan or vegetarian, changing your diet plan, meditation, or any other alternative lifestyle that has helped you to heal yourself.❤💕

Leave comments below about how you have been able to heal yourself by building a healthy immune system. You can also leave comments about your hair growth, nail growth, and weight lose journeys.

Disclaimer: These are ALV Videos, encouraging ways to be healthy. I am not a Doctor. Everything enclosed in these videos are from my own experiences (things that I have personally done). I can not/will not tell anyone what to do with their body, but I would like to encourage everyone to live a happy healthier life. Exercise, meditate, lose weight if needed, and get motivated to live a longer happier life. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY :-)😊

I would also like to thank a few people who have inspired me to start these videos. Trey Rodgers, UnwinewithTashaK, Wendy Williams, Dr. Axe, Dr. Sebi, Les Brown, Tyler Perry, Will Smith, Steve Harvey, and the list goes on. Thank you all for your motivational and inspirational videos.

Unwinewithtashak,wendy Williams,trey rodgers,dr. axe,dr. Sebi,healthy living,healthy immune system,grow hair,grow nails,acne,clear skin,eczema,sickness,healing,motivation,inspiration,hair loss,health awareness,protruding stomach,stomach pain,ibs,pain,cramps,vegan,vegetarian,lose weight,immunity,Coronavirus,COVID-19,cancer,cancer survivor,clear toxins,viruses,disease prevention,is medicine toxic,medicine treatment,vaccines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments