Advertisement

War Cry Beserker The New Best Way To Build Melee

War Cry Beserker The New Best Way To Build Melee PoB:

Streaming Sometimes, good place to ask me questions about builds or PoE concepts or leave a comment and I'll try and respond.

I Went for blitz charges, this might not actually be best damage setup, I'd recommend trying Leech Ascendancy node as well incase it actually is better in practice, I didn't test it.

1:20 Going over Strongest Warcry Notables
3:31 Beginning of Gearing/Helmet
4:02 Amulet and Rings
4:13 Gloves
4:30 Boots
4:51 BodyArmour
5:00 Belt
5:12 Weapon
5:40 In Game Explanation
6:00 Gem Link Setup
8:02 Flask Setup
9:00 Passive Tree Explanation
13:15 Managing Intimidating Cry Update Explanation

Between Fixing sound from first failed upload, I jacked up when the popup for text about enlighten("impale") was supposed to appear and I don't want to waste another hour to re render and upload so sorry if that is at the wrong spot. my bad :(

Path of Exile,PoE,Off Meta,Build Guide,Currency,Boss Fights,Endgame,Gaming,Video Game,Videogame,CaptainLance9,Captain Lance,PC,Xbox,Playstaytion,PC Gaming,HD Gaming,ARPG,Leveling,Tips,Tips and Tricks,Passives,Passive Tree,Build,Meta,Morrowind,Aoe,Aoe 2,Apex,Apex Legends,HoMM3,Chimera,Minotaur,Phoenix,Hydra,Awakener,Elder,Shaper,Kitava,Boss Fight,Strategy,RTS,FPS,Exile,Meme,Best of,Worst of,Compilation,Montage,Investing,Investment,AFK,OP,Clip,Clips,Winning,Win,Winner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments