Advertisement

what I eat in a day as a model

what I eat in a day as a model I have recently taken up a loving for cooking and my overall health and its something I love to share with you all! Today I present to you a day in my life of what I eat as a model! I do not diet or restrict myself in any way, I trust my body and eating healthy makes me feel good :) love yourself and do whats best for you :)














Music by VALNTN - Mona Lisa -




Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: elliethumannn (add me I finally made one wahooo)
Can’t believe I’m saying this but.... follow my.... tiktok:



thanks for watching!!!!



Ellie

model,model what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day,model routine,Ellie thumann,Ellie thumann model,vegetarian meals,meal ideas,model meals,healthy eating,healthy food,quarantine meals,ellie,thumann,model day in the life,day in my life,food,healthy,food model,Ellie thumann what I eat in a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments