Advertisement

Caturday 🐈 STUDY WITH ME from home πŸ”₯ Fireplace Sounds

Caturday 🐈 STUDY WITH ME from home πŸ”₯ Fireplace Sounds Study with me to stay motivated and on task!
Today's schedule will be:
70 min study session + 10 min break
2, 80 min study session + 10 min breaks
30 min study session
60 min break
4, 25 min study session + 5 min break
Listen to some ambient rain sounds for the first block of studying + fireplace sounds for the second block.

When is my next stream?
Check out my calendar for live updates!

What am I studying?
MCAT

What am I listening to?
"Morning Classical" playlist


MY STUDY ESSENTIALS
headphones:
mouse:
keyboard:
raindrop laptop stand:
essential oil diffuser:
adjustable LED lamp:
light therapy lamp:
ipad case:
ipad:
apple pencil:
marble pen holder:
desk:
cat shelf:
anatomy prints (code GRACE for 25% off):

Links to my Amazon shop, templates, and more!

Instagram: @graceleeproject

Sounds

Post a Comment

0 Comments