Advertisement

DIY Hair Mask For Dry, Damaged and Coloured Hair 2020 ❤️

DIY Hair Mask For Dry, Damaged and Coloured Hair 2020 ❤️ #hairmask #howtostophairfall #howtostopdandruff

Hey lovelies
Today I’ve shared my fav hairmask that is amazing for dry, damaged and coloured hair.
Hope you’ll like it.

All you need:
Green tea - 1 big spoon
Honey- 1/2spoon
Curd- 2 spoon

Previous videos:

How to apply basic eyeshadow
How to achieve flawless base:
Shein haul
video:
Huge makeup haul
Sarojini haul:
I only ate food in alphabetical order for 24hrs:

•Please like, share and subscribe to my channel.

~Follow me on:
INSTAGRAM- mahimamahajan_mua/
FACEBOOK-
SNAPCHAT-


LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

diy hairmask,how to stop hairfall,how to stop dandruff,how to heal damaged hair,damaged hair k lia kya kre,hair mask for coloured hair,hair mask for damaged hair,quarantine video,quarantine 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments