Advertisement

How to Travel Efficiently & Cover Many Miles, no Matter in What Conditions?

How to Travel Efficiently & Cover Many Miles, no Matter in What Conditions? The Essential Guide to any Motorcycle Traveler - Online Course:

It is easy when the roads are good, highways, no traffic, and nice weather but what will be if all of this change? When it looks like everything and everybody is against us? In this video, I will give you 8, very practical tips on how to travel efficiently no matter what conditions.


N: 1 - Early start
In the dark if necessary. Until you pack the bike and you are ready to go you will have enough light to ride safely. This is the most important tip that I can give you and the most obvious from all but somehow so many riders miss it.

N: 2 Skip the breakfast
Yes, skip it. It will give you an extra 20 - 30 min. You can always do it later during some of the breaks. This 30 min might sound like nothing but if you have to finish the last 30 min of the riding day in the dark you will understand what I mean.
N: 3 - Short breaks for multiple purposes.
This might sound confusing but let me explain: When you plan your break do it smartly. Petrol, toilet, and breakfast at the same time and for no more than 15 min. Also, I also do it away from big cities, somewhere on the road. Believe it or not, this will help a lot.
N: 4 - Don't eat too much
You don't have to stay hungry all day long but please don't consume very heavy meals, especially with a beer before you complete the day. This will make you sleepy and lazy. Wait until the evening and then you will congratulate yourself on the good job that you have done.
N: 5 - Get a hydration pack
Yes, you need a hydration pack. 2 or 3 liters whatever you decide to have. Here, many will resist and will say that they have a bottle of water and don't want to suck this stupid thing! That's fine, I have heard this before and then I saw the same people asking to drink from my hydration pack. Don't be that person!
N: 6 - Constant instead of top speed
You cannot beat the math. The constant speed will always win. I guess that you have heard the story about the turtle and the rabbit. Instead of riding fast and then stop for half an hour or more just keep a constant speed when you need to stop making it fast on the way that I described in tip N: 3.
N: 7 - Travel alone or with a proven partner
This is so important that I should have started with it! To have a confrontation during the trip is not good at all, especially what you don't have the time or will for such things. Also, you have to keep in mind that because of the pressure that you have, because of the time and mileage that you have to cover everyone will show their bad sides.
N: 8 - Boost your power
This is a trick that I use all the time but it requires specific preparation and it is definitely not for everyone. Let me explain: In my normal daily life, I drink coffee, usually about two times per day, but before every trip, I gave it up. The first week is tough but after that everything goes back to normal.
The biggest change or the boost that I told you comes later. Coffee is a very powerful stimulant. Now, because I don't drink it on regular bases my body doesn't know what it is and I use this in my favor, on the moments that I am really tired. When I got the coffee it is like a superpower for at least 3 to 4 hours. Of course, I keep it as the last possible defense, when nothing else really works.

Join this channel to get access to perks:


Most watched videos on my channel:


Support my channel:

Amazon Shop (Affiliate):

Books:

Merch:

Smart Turn System now offers 20 % discount and a lifetime warranty for everyone who uses the links below:

STS:
SBM:

I highly recommend their products to each and every one of you.

Smart GPS Tracker: https:

Become my Patron:

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

motorcycle adventures,motorcycle trip,motorcycle travel,motorcycle touring,motorcycle riding tips,motorcycle travel tips,motorcycle travel efficiency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments