Advertisement

I’m Officially a Company Driver Again

I’m Officially a Company Driver Again You gotta way the Pros and Cons for everything including being a Fleet Owner / Owner Op, I’m taking my time to rebuild my company, and since all my equipment is paid off it can sit as long as I need it too, these rates are not even worth starting my truck up, so I’m parking it until they pick up until then I ain’t staying in the house bored so I might as well see the country as a Company Driver since it’s the same money right now and I’m staying in Cali and home the same amount of time so let’s run up a check real quick


As always Like, Comment, Subcribe and Follow me on....

SnapChat:
@Ghost2819

Instagram:
@Ghost_2819

Like our Business Page on Facebook @ Www.facebook.com/StillHawginTransportation

Again

Post a Comment

0 Comments