Advertisement

Making My Own Coraline Doll Out of Scrap Materials

Making My Own Coraline Doll Out of Scrap Materials What do we do when we're feeling sad? Make CREEPY doll versions of ourselves!
I recently got in a mood where I just had the urge to make a little Coraline doll, so I gathered some of the extra materials I had lying around and got to it! She's certainly terrifying and I will not be sleeping with her in the same room, but I think my Other Mother would be proud, lol.

Insta:
Facebook:
Twitter:
TikTok: @rachelmaksy
Merch:

PO Box 1819
Plymouth, MA 02362

Music from epidemicsound.com and freemusicarchive.org

coraline,coraline doll,coraline doll diy,diy crafts,how to,halloween doll,doll figurine,the other mother,coraline exploration,diy crafts to do when your bored,diy crafts easy,other mother making coraline doll,coraline doll makeover,coraline doll theory,coraline doll tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments