Advertisement

Ratan Lai 😈|Garidagi Kumtharaga Htlage toubane hyri | Ng channel do leirage | Boring Boy 🀣 | I AM RB

Ratan Lai 😈|Garidagi Kumtharaga Htlage toubane hyri | Ng channel do leirage | Boring Boy 🀣 | I AM RB this video made for entertainment πŸ₯πŸŽ»πŸŽΊ

subscribe our second Channel


PUBG VS GF


Follow RATAN LAI On IG:


subscribe Boring Boy


Boring boy IG


if u want to share my vdo on any social media

inform me first 😊

1 .you can share any of my video🎞 on any social media
2 .must put a link on caption 😊

_________________________

NO FREE AD. πŸ€ͺπŸ€“

for AD. Contact me on IG : iamRB πŸ“±
or
my email πŸ‘‡πŸΌ
moirangthemrobinson2@gmail.comπŸ“

_________________________

to all the hatters πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

*before u troll someone
*try to do something better than he/she does

Boring Boy,Ratan Lai,Ratan Lai funny dailog,prank call,I AM RB,

Post a Comment

0 Comments