Advertisement

Scorpio Love Reading April|May THEY'VE GOT YOU STUCK! MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT GEEZ!

Scorpio Love Reading April|May THEY'VE GOT YOU STUCK! MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT GEEZ! For your own personalized Reading please send $20 payment through PayPal or Cashap just click on the link:


Cashap: $CeliaC1016 (donations are welcome)

HELLO BEAUTIES! I am back and so very happy to be doing my Cuban Coffee Cup Readings, Single Momma Spreads, Twin Flame Readings, Energy Spreads and so much more to enlighten and give you all a glimpse of what a Cuban-Australian Cancerian chic with a Spiritual Side and so much to offer can do for you!

(I am Cancer Sun/Rising and Gemini Moon/Venus).

Inquisitive minds want to know what Tarot is all about? I am happy you passed by to check out my videos! You are also an Empath, Single Momma or just love Tarot? Sit back, enjoy my videos and please subscribe, comment, like and share and press down on the little bell so that you can check out every video once they are uploaded.

This is my passion and I do the videos in Spanish and English being that I am fully bilingual.

Thank you so so much and please feel free to check out my other social media down below!
Hugs and kisses! Love you!

TIK TOK: CELIAS TAROT

INSTAGRAM: @CELIASTAROT

FACEBOOK:

#celiastarot #tarot #tarotreadings

TAROT,celias tarot,tarot energy spread,tarot readings,your angelic karma,tylers tarot,cancer moon,moonlight scorpio,mermaid scales tarot,intuitive pathways,soul source tarot,ivana tarot,amira celon,bella dutch,eat read love,the tarot empress,tarot by roxby,stargirl the practical witch,lisa knight,eduardo tarot,tarot mexico,tarot espana,amelia tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments