Advertisement

SCORPIO * YOU WANT TO BE 100% SURE * MAY 2020

SCORPIO * YOU WANT TO BE 100% SURE * MAY 2020 My name is Ebony Koger. I am a self taught Oracle and Tarot reader for the past 6 years. I recently received my formal training in Divination at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
I enjoy music, art, drama, medicine and esoteric knowledge. I enjoy learning new things. Currently, I am studying to become a professional astrologer.
I am a student earning my associate's degree at a local community college and plan on furthering my education at an university. I am competent, capable and confident.
Healthyskin78@gmail.com
480-256-8308
Instagram: queensistatheoneandonly
Facebook: QueenSista's Tarot
Personal Video Reading: $35
Donations:
Paypal.me/EbonyKoger
CashApp: $EbonyKoger
Venmo@QueenSista78
Zelle
Although Tarot Reading is used as a self-counselling tool for spiritual growth and personal development, it is ultimately viewed as a form of Entertainment.

SCORPIO

Post a Comment

0 Comments