Advertisement

So what was the REAL reason why I was dismissed from residency?

So what was the REAL reason why I was dismissed from residency? It's unfortunate the circumstances which led to my dismissal from residency. Hopefully my experience can benefit others to not make the same mistakes that I did.

SUBSCRIBE BELOW!!!πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»


FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»


Please help me use this media platform in efforts to raise money for The University of New Mexico Children's Hospital in Albuquerque. It's New Mexico's only dedicated Level I Children's Hospital serving over 60,000 sick kids every year. Children's medical services extends from acute illness and trauma to chronic disease and disability, and facilitates opportunities of learning for UNM medical, nursing, and pharmacy students.

As of 4/1/20, we have raised $2,934.81 for a great cause! Thank you all!




med school,med student,how to get into medical school,should i become a doctor,premed study tips,medical school vs residency,life of a doctor,life of a surgeon,medical school,medical student,general surgeon,trauma surgeon,medical advice,medical resident,study tips,medical school vs college,buck parker,doctor mike,premed journey,nurse to doctor,make money as medical,doctor story,critical care,premed student,med school tips,crna school,premed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments