Advertisement

Variation Zero - 3,50 (Official Music Video)

Variation Zero - 3,50 (Official Music Video) Music & Lyrics: Variation Zero
Recording, mixing & Mastering: Studio Pazl by Vangelis Karapetros 2017
"3,50" off the Variation Zero album 'the darkest place':




Lyrics:

My job it sucks
I drive a yellow car
In road they all shout
And prayers made out
Twelve plus the hours
The money will not find us...

All day at road
I have to keep it on
3.50 is the less
The sadness never ends
The taxes rising on...
I'm crying here alone

This song supposed to be
The reality in me
The traffic light is red
Thank God we don't pay rent

Fucking taxi driver
I feel sorry for that
But what can i do
For sure i have some other things to do
What can i do
Life is short and funny too
Wasted it with this job that i have to do

Video)

Post a Comment

0 Comments