Advertisement

Best facewash for acne prone skin || suggested by doctor || personal product review || #acnefacewash

Best facewash for acne prone skin || suggested by doctor || personal product review || #acnefacewash Hello my lovely peoples
How are you, my name is Aakanksha and I will share with you today ..two such products that I have done to me and this is also one of the best: Best for acne skin.

Acne is the part of our life that we all go through at some time.

So I did a lot of research and showed it to doctors and share the journey that has been done or is going on.

To treat acne, first of all we use face wash..right , that proves to be effective by removing the confusions. To treat the acne, the cleansing process is done with a face wash that is very gentle on the face.
Our first product is d acne soft Foaming Facewash for acne prone skin.
By glenmark
This is suggested by my doctor. And trust me This facewash enhances your skin and gives an infection free glow.This works for inflation. And as written in this, all this happens with this facewash.Now let's read it, otherwise you will say that you are saying anything.It looks like this and is available at any medical store.

Let's come to our second facewash now.
I have worked hard to find it with my nykka sorry our nykka .When I ordered it after searching and found it, I was very scared.
What will work on my face and nothing goes wrong with my face.
The second facewash is globales purifying salicylic and glycolic acid facewash .
We all know salicylic acid is best for acne prone skin. Let us also read what is written in it.
The most important thing is that the consistency of both facewash is transparent so it means that the face wash is far beyond any chemical color or perfume product.
So this was the only product you use and share the results with me.
Lastly, I leave you with this message, that you will surely take a test patch so that you do not have to deal with any allergies or problems.
I am sharing the product with the personal experience. Do not make any claims later.
Thank you so much for listening and seeing me today. I will meet again with some more helpful videos.
Do like and subscribe, press the bell icon and tell me in the comments your reactions which are related to this video.
Thank you and yes Do share with your loved ones. Because sharing is caring

PRODUCT ♡♡
globules purifying facewash

Hey my lovelies,. πŸ‘Έ
This is my channel OMG Aakanksha.
So, this is my #.... video
I am Aakanksha! I'm from Bihar, patna.
Welcome to my space and I'm glad to have you here. I am a passionate about personality development, skincare &⁰ lifestyle and YouTube being the most right platform for me where i express myself and my undying dreams, wishes, feelings & become friends with some lovely people like you all.
If you like my work please check out my other videos and also you can be a part of my journey by connecting on Instagram and Facebook .
Please comment my mistakes, faults what should I add or remove.
FYI:
Everything on this channel is for people who want to learn, enjoy , have fun, smile and spread positivity.
Share your love ❤ through :
Liking this video πŸ‘
Subscribe to my channel πŸ“ˆ

And click on the bell icon πŸ””
And share also with your love ones 🀳

Thank you so much πŸ€—

Facebook : Anheri Akanksha
Instagram : kumarigolu123

Thanks !!
#xoxo
#love
#youtube
#Friends
#life
#xoxo
#like
#subscribe
#comment
#share


Take a look at Aakanksha (@Aakanks97611080):



#Tag, #my #first #blog, #vlog, #cute, #girls, #girlfriends, #etc., #guys, #girly,#fashion, #friends, #friends, #family, #friend, #question and #answer, #wiki,#biography, #age, #boyfriend, #inspired #look, #affordable #makeup #collection, #affordable #makeup #products, #affordable, #makeup, #products, #accessories, #60second #makeup #challenge, #YouTube #channel, #channel, #YouTube, #foundation, #clubfactory, #haul, #India, #makeup #collection, #makeuplook, #inspiration, #introduction, #video, #mini #makeup, #gettoknowme, #getreadywithme, #party #makeup, #partylook, #party, #look, #recreate #look, #bestmakeup, #best #picture, #shopping, #best #makeup #kitforbeginners, #makeupiamnotbuying, #regret #buying, #get unready with me, #night routine, #morningroutine, #skincare, #travel, #diaries, #lifestyle #choices, #puja look, #lakmee, #maybelline, #huda, #m.a.c, #easy makeup, #coral makeup, #simple makeup, #simple look, #love look, #high end makeup, #high heels, #new makeup, #pink makeup, #bold makeup, #bold look, #makeup essential for oily skin, #bridal makeup, #bridal makeup kit, #under 200, #under 300, #under 500, #summer makeup, #winter makeup, #black makeup, #February,#January, #July, #October, #November, #December, #June, #August, #autumn #makeup, #March makeup, #married makeup, #birthday look, #daily makeup, #beauty hacks, #different kinds of products, #home tour, #home decor, #natural beauty, #natural makeup, #long hair,#products want buy again.

https://nykaa.ly/P_197258,purplle,nykka,facewash,acne skin,acne prone,skincare,product review,makeup,shystyles,shrutiarjunanand,carryminati,ajeynagar,best facewash,acne prone skin,globules purifying,glenmark,brand,salicylic acid,glycolic acid,haul video,YouTube,channel,like,share,subscribe,love,comments,youtubevstiktok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments