Advertisement

Drone Testing - SG906 Pro GPS Beast 4K 2 axis Gimbal Cam - Point of Interest Flight

Drone Testing - SG906 Pro GPS Beast 4K 2 axis Gimbal Cam - Point of Interest Flight This time I tested the Point of Interest (POI) Flight feature of the drone. You open the app, click on the point of interest flight option, and select a few points in the map.

I selected 3 points. It followed the set points in the map accurately. The height was not an issue and it followed the height I set it at the start of the POI Flight.

The latest version of the app of iOS is still crashing more often, however, it stayed well until this flight was completed.

Overall this including another two small flights the drone was up in the air for about 20 minutes, which is quite good.

I am using 3D-LUTs to color grade the video and use stabilization options available in my editor - Shotcut in Linux.

sachintha,drone,sg906,drone video,point of interest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments