Advertisement

INTRO Q&A: WHAT WAS THE REASON ?! | NACHOU BRICE

INTRO Q&A: WHAT WAS THE REASON ?! | NACHOU BRICE Leave a comment and let me know what you thought about my first YouTube videoooo


I really dislike the typical "10 facts about me" "get to know me" type of videos because they never answer the actual questions I want to know about lol. So you know your girl had to do it a little different 🤪.
-------------------------------
S U P P O R T G E O R G E F L O Y D :

George Floyd’s death: Here’s 5 ways you can take action:


Donation Link:


Sign the Petitions:


TEXT "FLOYD" to 55156 to signe the petition.
-------------------------------
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:

F A C E B O O K:


I N S T A G R A M S:



T W I T T E R:


------------------------------
BUSINESS INQUIRES:
naachoupaillant@gmail.com

Nachou Brice,Stay Safe,Intro Q&A,

Post a Comment

0 Comments