Advertisement

My Sisters Bf Wants Me Instead Of Her..

My Sisters Bf Wants Me Instead Of Her.. 🔥Thank you for the support on Story Time Animated. We really appreciate it! Continue showing your great support by sharing these stories🔥

🔥Want to share your story? Submit here 👉

Subscribe To Story Time Animated 👉

About us:
Story Time Animated Is a Digital Platform to Share Real Life Stories Internationally , We Pick Stories that Actually Happened and Turn Them Into Short Animated Movies , It's an Expensive Production but You Can Help Us with Sharing Our Videos Online with Your Contacts , We Will Pick A Monthly Winner to Get an Amazon Gift , You Can Also Join Our International Team and Make Money Online with A High Paying Job that You Will Love to Do.


My sister Joan and I are more than sisters. We’re best friends. We were just born a
year apart and ever since we’ve been sharing everything; room, clothes, gossips,
friends, and whatnot.
My parents were diplomats so they were always away for work so Joan and I took
care of each other. Especially Joan, she always looked out for me being the older
one. We loved each other and always had the others back!
After our high school was over we decided not to go to college and took an
apartment together. We opened a coffee shop together and named it Joan &
Katie’s. I even painted and framed some abstract art to put on the walls of our
shop. It was so much fun working together with my sister.
But before we move on like this video, hit that ‘subscribe’ button! and activate the
notification bell. This will let you live 20 amazing years longer! Trust me, it
works!
Joan was very supportive of my hobby as she knew I had a great passion for art. So
she had made me join a 3-months art class which I attended at the off-peak hours. I
still had two months left to be done with it.
One day, I was returning to work from my art class. I had forgotten to take my
apron so I had spots of paint all over my dress. As I reached the shop door, I saw
Joan running towards me. She had a big, goofy smile on her face. She opened the
door for me and as soon as I stepped in she jumped in excitement and grabbed me
in a tight hug. I knew she loved me a lot but she had never done anything like that
before so I asked her,
“Hey, what’s up with this energy and happiness? Did someone give us a large tip?”
She let go of me, looked at me, and replied, “No silly, it’s something better.”
That got me curious but I was happy to see my sister like that. We moved to take a
seat at the nearest table.
“Just tell me already,” I said.

“So...” She started blushing.
“I met a really cute guy,” she said.
“What? Where? What’s his name? What does he look like?” I asked.
She gave a goofy smile and said, “He came here today for a coffee. He was flirting
and asked for my number. I liked him a lot so I gave it to him. His name is Ben. I’ll
only give you this much information for now. You have to meet him to know
more.”
“Okay, can’t wait to meet this man my sister is so crazy about in the first meet,” I
replied
Then, we saw customers lining up to get coffee so we got up, I put on my apron
and sanitized and got back to work.
The next few weeks were so different. Joan was so caught up with her texting and
going on dates. I could barely get the chance to talk to her in between my art
classes, work, and her dating life!

Her..

Post a Comment

0 Comments