Advertisement

Perming my bangs (so I don't have to style it everyday πŸ˜…)

Perming my bangs (so I don't have to style it everyday πŸ˜…) Hey Tinnies! In this episode of Tina Tries It, I attempt to perm my bangs using a Korean Bang Perming Kit. ❤️ Subscribe to my channel to join the Tinnies Family!
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Follow me


Perming kit used:
CP-1 - Magic See-Through Bang Set
FYI I realised that the model on the packaging has bleached hair so maybe this kit can be used on bleached hair πŸ€” ?? Any Korean friends know the answer?



Watch more hair videos:


Cutting My Bangs




I got a Korean Root Perm



Cutting Alfred's Hair






_______________________
Shop my Lashes

I'm wearing "Wild" Lashes in this video

Shop my Bags & Accessories
_______________________




Music by Alexi Blue - Easy Love -

Tina Tries It,Hair perm,Bang Perm,korean Hair perm,Fringe perm,Tina Yong,Tina Young,DIY bangs,Cutting my bangs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments