Advertisement

Swap your grass for native groundcover to create a robust ecosystem

Swap your grass for native groundcover to create a robust ecosystem Do you want an easy, aesthetically pleasing, and fun way to build a robust ecosystem in your yard? Start by replacing your grass with native groundcover!⁣

I love seeing families of bunnies, birds, bees, and insects call my front yard their home! I’ve worked hard over the past several years to create a habitat for our native plants and animals and do my part to help our local ecosystem thrive🌻🌺🌸⁣

An easy thing to start with is to replace grass with native groundcover. I still have a small area of grass closest to the street (I can’t make my neighbors too nervous…) but I’ve replaced large patches of grass closest to the house with horse herb and wood violets. They’re so lush and gorgeous and my yard residents love it!⁣


Follow us on Instagram for daily updates


Check out our blog for fun info and eco tips


Browse our list of favorite eco products that we use and love!

environment,sustainability,go green,green living,ecofriendly,earth,earth day,climate change,global warming,zero waste,recycling,solar energy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments