Advertisement

Switzerland Car Carrier Train l Lötschberg Tunnel | Unimaginable Nature and Landscape

Switzerland Car Carrier Train  l Lötschberg Tunnel | Unimaginable Nature and Landscape #Switzerland #LötschbergTunnel #Nature

Thank you so much for tuning into my channel guys.

In this short video me and my friends David, Melanie and Gerda decided to go on hiking trip to Hannigalp mountain. that is situated in Grächen. Grächen is a municipality in the district of Visp in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. The village is situated at an altitude of 1,620 meters (5,310 ft) on a terrace above St. Niklaus in the Mattertal, north of the Mischabel range. also my friend david has a very beautiful apartment there with views worth dying for.

We were traveling in our car so we had to go from canton Bern to canton Valais. in my surprise I came to know that we had to go from kandersteg to goppenstein in a car train (due to Grächen situated at a high altitude) I was confused at first because in India I heard no such thing before that existed. The moment we board on that train I thought Okay its a very unique thing to witness but as soon as it started in moments a broad sunlight day turned into a prodigious delightsome day I was astonished to see this unimaginable part of Switzerland. That truly got me immersed into it. I used to think that maybe Switzerland is over hyped but realized it was all worth the hype. from that day I cannot take Switzerland out of my heart it sure has change my perspective towards life.

I actually have not put the videos of our hiking part in this video because I didnt want to kill the aura of this car train journey . but let me know in the comments if you would like to see the video.

also I am gonna keep my videos short for sometime. Thank you for supporting my channel and also for your like subscribe and share.

Do Subscribe for more awesome upcoming content. Cheers.

Useful Information :-







The Lötschberg Tunnel is a 14 km long railway tunnel on the Lötschberg Line, which connects Spiez and Brig at the northern end of the Simplon Tunnel cutting through the Bernese Alps of Switzerland. Its ends are at the towns of Kandersteg (2 km away) in the canton of Berne and Goppenstein in the canton of Valais.The top elevation of the tunnel is 1,240 m (4,070 ft) above sea level, this is the highest point of the main Swiss railway network.

---------------------Disclaimer---------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticisms, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips tha balance in favor of fair use

For any business inquiries, copyright infringements please do not hesitate to contact us at: Infohitendra.chug.com and we will look into it immediately.

☞ GEARS I USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
Camera 1:
Camera 2:
Mic:
Lens:
Lens:
Go Pro :
Iphone 11 pro max :

Related Search Query

Best places to visit in Switzerland
Switzerland tourist place
Things to do in Switzerland
Things to do in Zurich
Places to visit in Zurich
Zurich attractions
Zurich sightseeing
Zurich places to visit
Places to see in Zurich
Zurich tourist places
Places in Zurich
Switzerland tourist attraction
switzerland flag
zurich switzerland
Swiss Alps
landscape
Switzerland Timing
kandersteg goppenstein train
switzerland tour package

#inlovewithswitzerland #Switzerlandvlog #myswitzerland #Swtizerlandonabudget #switerlandfromIndia #honeykaaraqswitzerland #IndianTraveler #Indianyoutuber #IndianVlogger #wanderlust #Swissalps #Landscape

switzerland,lotschberg tunnel switzerland,lötschberg tunnel,स्विट्जरलैंड,swissalps,zurich switzerland,Switzerland Timing,Landscape,switzerland flag,nature,beauty of nature,geneva,swiss tra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments