Advertisement

WOMEN LOVE THESE TRAITS IN MEN | Brother Polight Reaction

WOMEN LOVE THESE TRAITS IN MEN | Brother Polight Reaction ❗❗❗ *MY PATREON*:
Join my Patreon to communicate with me and other Patrons (via private Discord server), behind the scenes discussions, and extra clips /outtakes.

Original Video:

💲💲💲Now is an awesome time to invest! Sign up for fee free stock trading app WeBull using this link and receive 2 free stocks (I receive one too):

📸IG: @MediocreTutorialsandReviews
📢Email: mediocretutorialsandreviews@gmail.com

💪5 Products to Invest into to Enhance your Game:
👴How I Reversed My Hair Loss:

👕Merch Store is now open!

#Progressoverperfection
#PardonTheMasculinity
#MTR

Outro Beat Created by Flow-nifacient Beatz,
IG: Mr_flownifacient

*What I use to record my videos*:
📹
Camera - 77D:
Lens - Sigma Art 35mm:

💻
Computer - (my exact version looks discontinued but here is a better version for less money):
Second Monitor:

💡
Lighting - El Gato Key Light:

🎤
Microphone - Rode NGT2:

🔌
Accessories
Macro Keyboard - El Gato Stream Deck:
Fan:

brother polight,brother polight vs,brother polight vs israelites,brother polight vs nature boy,mediocre tutorials and reviews,mediocre tutorials,how to date,how to get women,what woman want,brother polight debate,brother polight 2020,how to attract women,redpill,dating knowledge,brother polight 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments