Advertisement

Work at Microsoft Redmond?not sure where to live??

Work at Microsoft Redmond?not sure where to live?? In this video, I'll take you driving around the neighborhood and see houses that's available around Microsoft Redmond. Looking for a house, townhouse or condo? Just let me know, I will help you find home that fits your budget and lifestyle. #microsoftredmond #homesaroundmicrosoft

When the time is right for you, just reach out to me anyway you want. I'm open 7 days, all day, err day.

๐Ÿ“ฒ Call/Text Direct at 425-728-9300
๐Ÿ“ง Email: adejuwono@realtyexecutives.com
๐ŸŒ Website: JuwonoRealEstate.com


❤ Enjoying this video? Be sure to L I K E and S H A R E the love. ❤

I’m a full time Realtor® here in Washington. If you interested in buying, selling or just want to stay up to date on all things Bellevue and surrounding this is for you.


I release new videos every week. Be sure to hit that SUBSCRIBE button so you don’t miss a thing. Our goal is to make YOU a real estate expert too.


⭐⭐ Connect with me on Social Media ⭐⭐

F A C E B O O K ➳
I N S T A G R A M ➳


I am so grateful for all you subscribers, so thank you so much for watching :) If you found this video helpful, please like and subscribe, don't forget to hit the bell too, to be notified when new video content is released every Thursday.
If you have a Real Estate topic you’d like to learn more about, drop a note in the comments and I will be sure to answer your questions and perhaps even make a whole video just on your topic.


Realty Executives Brio, WA
License #113276
#RealEstateWA #BellevueWA #BellevueHomesWA

#RealEstateWA #BellevueWA #BellevueHomesWA,ade juwono,microsoft redmond,microsoft,homes around microsoft,real estate around microsoft,redmond realtor,bellevue market,redmond market,first time buyer,grass lawn park,real estate,bellevue washington,neighborhood tour,redmond real estate market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments