Advertisement

Cause I'm adding new areas to my Island! - Animal Crossing New Horizons

Cause I'm adding new areas to my Island! - Animal Crossing New Horizons I got started with landscaping my island by adding in an area for my home, campsite, shopping area, and beach boardwalk! I've got a ways to go and these are just the bare bones of what I want to achieve, but it's a good start!

If you do not have a lot of active friends in Pocket Camp, or none at all, feel free to try and add me! I delete friends that have not been active recently, but if all of my friends are pretty active, I may not be able to add you. My code is below:
6260-8462-220

SONG: Crossing by SheepWave

~*~ Follow Me ~*~
Instagram: @ashsnapem
Twitter: @ashsnapem

~*~ See these lovely people! ~*~
Tales of Taylor:
PokeToT:
SheepWaveTV:
Evil Cake Studios:

animal crossing,animal crossing new horizons,new horizons,acnh,animal crossing switch,nintendo switch,nintendo,island progress,update,progress,acnl,animal crossing new leaf,animal crossing pocket camp,acpc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments