Advertisement

How to Make Thin Hair LOOK Thicker - Double Braid Out Buns With NO Weave!

How to Make Thin Hair LOOK Thicker - Double Braid Out Buns With NO Weave! Hey everyone! Thank you for stopping by my channel and video. In this video, I share how I created this extremely easy low manipulation protective style. I am currently on my relaxed hair journey, and I do many protective styles that do not involve wigs. In this video, I share how I make the buns appear bigger with the use of texture and bobby pins.

Like my makeup? Check out my Instagram @ulovemegz for the IGTV makeup tutorial.

Watch how I moisturize my hair here -

Products Used
Now Solutions Grapeseed Oil
Rose Water
Edge Effect Edge Booster Sweet Peach Pomade

Let's Stay Connected
Instagram - ulovemegz
Twitter -
Facebook -
Business Contact - ulovemegzbusiness@gmail.com

ulovemegz,double bun tutorial,double bun on natural hair,double bun using clip ins,space buns,double buns on short hair,protective style,styles for natural hair,natural hair style,double bun on relaxed hair,double buns hair tutorial,hair styles for thin hair,how to make hair look thicker,how to get thicker hair,how to grow hair fast,how to do space buns,space buns on curly hair,how to do a braid out,braid out tutorial,quick hair styles for natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments