Advertisement

my favorite hairstyles for staying home | Madelaine Petsch

my favorite hairstyles for staying home | Madelaine Petsch today I am making use of my time in self-isolation to show your some of my favorite hairstyles in preparation for when I go back into the real world! Thank you to Dyson for sponsoring this video. Click here to purchase the Dyson Corrale™ Straightener: My video MVP is the new Dyson Corrale™ Straightener that has flexing plates which causes 50% less breakage compared to conventional solid plates!


For more info on Feeding America, or to donate visit:


FOLLOW:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/madelaine

Instagram: www.instagram.com/madelame

Snapchat: madelaame

Twitter: www.twitter.com/madelainepetsch



ABOUT ME:

Hey there, I'm Madelaine Petsch! You may recognize me from The CWs 'Riverdale' as Cheryl Blossom. I made a channel just so I could show you guys who I am when I'm not being Cheryl :) Subscribe for all things 'Madelaine' & for videos all about my adventures, bts footage and more!

madelaine,madelainepetsch,madelaine petsch,petsch,cheryl,blossom,cherylblossom,cheryl blossom,riverdale,flat irons,hair straightener,best hair straightener,best flat iron,straightener,flat iron curls,curling hair with flat iron,curling hair with straightener,flat iron hair,cordless flat iron,dyson hair straightener,

Post a Comment

0 Comments