Advertisement

Lockdown EXERCISES with a POCHHA | #KeepFIT | CRICKET With SNEHAL

Lockdown EXERCISES with a POCHHA | #KeepFIT | CRICKET With SNEHAL In lockdown it's still important to keep fit, improve your immunity, and stay in shape. Here are 5 exercises you can do, at home, with just a piece of cloth or a pochha. And it also helps your family have a cleaner floor. So let's start today's workout.

Welcome to Cricket With Snehal. I'm a former India cricketer now working in media. On this channel, I post Cricket Tips and Tutorials. I also post other useful information and travel vlogs from time to time.


Connect with me:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook: facebook.com/SnehalPradhanOfficial


Want to buy some bats online? Try these:

Kashmir Willow Bats:







English Willow bats:







What do I use to make these videos?:
Camera:
Tripod:
Mic:
Phone:

#fitness #health #exercise

cricket with snehal,cricket,Cricket how to,snehal pradhan,snehal,hindi,cricket tips,gear,reviews,equipment,bat,ball,gloves,shoes,hindi cricket reviews,unboxing,review,best cricket hindi,fitness,exercise,lockdown,training,health,stronger,freehand,home,exercise at home,fitness training,fitness coach,coaching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments