Advertisement

Old Indian and Foreign Currency Collection

Old Indian and Foreign Currency Collection My Story :-

My name is Nadeem Shamsi. A few years before I have developed a fascination with old coins and currency collection.
Today, this becomes my hobby too. This is only my hobby which I have developed just a few years ago. In this video, I am going to show you my old coins and currency collection.

Please like my video and Subscribe to my Channel.

"NADEEM SHAMSI" is the YouTube channel only for the purpose of giving education to the people on different topics and for entertainment also.

WhatsApp No. - 9897972683

#ValuableCoins #ExpensiveBankNotes #RareCoins

पुराने सिक्के,पुराने भारतीय सिक्के,पुरानी विदेशी मुद्रा,पुराने नोट,पुराने सिक्कों की कीमत,Old Currency Collection,Rare Indian Coins,Rare foreign currency notes,Expensive bank notes,Valuable old coins,Old coins,Valuable bank notes,Old Indian Currency,Old coins value,Rare bank notes,One rupee old coins,Two rupee old coins,Five rupee old coins,Ten rupee old coins,Old foreign currency,Old coins collectors,Most valuable coins,How to sell old coins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments