Advertisement

Second Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy Sunday) Mass at OLA

Second Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy Sunday) Mass at OLA Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service has been obtained from ONE LICENSE, License A-727351. This is a recording of the Mass for the Second Sunday of Easter at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish in Carmichael, California. Presider: Father Eduino Silveira. Deacons: Michael Tateishi and Paul Friedrich. Worship aide can be found at


Liturgy of the Word: Link to the readings for the Mass from the USCCB website-


Liturgy of the Eucharist: Presentation of the Gifts- Link to parish donate page for information on how to give if you are able (

Act of Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.

Sunday)

Post a Comment

0 Comments