Advertisement

The DOWNSIDE of Selling | Writing Covered Call Options , $CCL with example .

The DOWNSIDE of Selling | Writing Covered Call Options , $CCL with example . #Optionstrading #CoveredCall #Writingcoveredcalls



Hi guys , in this video I want to show you the downside of doing this startegy with a live example that I did. I wrote 2 covered calls yesterday on $CCL with expiration day of today 4/17/20 Strike price $12.00



This is not considered a loosing trade since if CCL closes above $12 I still make money , if it closes under $12 then I still make money and keep my shares to do another covered call . At times it does not make sense to buy the contract back simply because its more expensive and doesn't make sense to buy it back unless I'm very certain that CCL would go higher , sometimes you end up buying the contract back and Stocks comes back down so you end up overpaying for a contract . Best option in this case for e is to simply let it expire and make that money $$$$ Hope you guys like it .

#coveredcalls #Options #dividends #writingcoveredcalls #selling coveredcalls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments