Advertisement

Waiting For Tesla Stock To Dip? (reaction video)

Waiting For Tesla Stock To Dip? (reaction video) Things are about to get real meta... Get up to 2 Free Stocks (valued up to $1400) on WeBull:

🚀 SUPPORT THE CHANNEL ON PATREON
◆ Patreon

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CHANNEL
◆ Join

AFFILIATES
◆ Get up to 2 Free Stocks (valued up to $1400) on WeBull:

◆ Get 1 Free Stock on Stake:
(Australia, United Kingdom & New Zealand)
◆ Get 1 Month Free Premium Access (valued at $10) to HyperCharts:


GEAR
◆ Osprey 40L Backpack
◆ Razer Blade Pro 15 Laptop
◆ Blue Yeti Microphone
◆ Logitech Brio Webcam

SOCIAL
◆ Instagram
◆ Twitter

In this video I react to myself -- I know, kinda weird and narcissistic, right? But I have a point.

On 9th December 2019 I uploaded this video:

ORIGINAL VIDEO
Waiting For #Tesla Stock To Dip? (good luck):

In it, I shared my thinking and reasoning around Tesla stock and why as an investor, I did not think waiting for the stock to dip made any sense.

While I said anything COULD happen, the most probably trend over time would be up.

Within 2 months the stock had basically TRIPLED and most of my predictions had come to pass. Even a global catastrophe didn't bring the price below the mark at which the video was released. So in this video I revisit some clips and add commentary and updates to help put the original video in context. A lot has happened since.

The whole point of this channel is for me to share my #investing thinking process and my reasoning. I'm not giving advice, I'm not telling you to buy to sell #stocks. I just want you to THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep. 🐑

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,Stock Investing,TSLA,Solving The Money Problem,Reaction Video,Tesla Reaction Video,Tesla Stock Investor,Buying Tesla Stock,Tesla Stock Dip,Will Tesla Stock Dip,Stock Dip,Tesla Stock Crash,Waiting For Tesla Stock To Dip,Long Term Investing,Buy And Hold Investing,Investing in stocks,Tesla stock,Tesla investor,buying tesla stock,buying stocks of tesla,tesla stock buy,buy tesla stock,invest in tesla,$TSLA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments