Advertisement

We Fall Flat -- Quarantine Games with Caboose

We Fall Flat -- Quarantine Games with Caboose I apologize in advance for headphone users... 😅

In this video, my brother and I play a game called Human Fall Flat. This video is NOT monetized, since all the footage is from the game, but the commentary is completely ours (so I'm praying I won't run into copyright issues, lol)! You can find the game on Steam, which is where we played it.

Obviously this isn't horror-related, but I hope it made some of you laugh in these difficult times! Feel free to like, share, and subscribe, if you haven't already!

The full, un-edited version will be on my Patreon within the day this is posted, so if you're interested, it's about an hour long, and will be available to ALL TIERS (including $1). Here's the link to my page:


And finally, a big thank you to my little brother for his help on this video. :) Love you, bro!

Enjoy, everyone! Stay safe and healthy.

Much love,

Lucy

FIND THE HUMAN FALL FLAT THEME MUSIC HERE:

human fall flat,human,fall,flat,human fall flat gameplay,gameplay,commentary,spiritvoices gameplay,spiritvoices,spirit voices,spirit,caboose,spirit and caboose,quarantine games,idk what this is either,

Post a Comment

0 Comments