Advertisement

APPLYING TO COLLEGES | U of Michigan and Northwestern University

APPLYING TO COLLEGES | U of Michigan and Northwestern University Hey guys!
So this video is a bit longer than my other videos but my sister and I talk about our stats and extracurricular activities that played a part in getting into our respective schools!

My sister is a rising senior at Northwestern University and I am a rising sophomore at the University of Michigan. We talk about what our SAT/ACT scores were, what sports we were involved in, what clubs we were a part of, what kind of volunteering we had done, and also some advice in order to, hopefully, decrease your stress about applying to colleges!

If you guys have any questions, comments, or concerns, put them down in the comment section and will try to answer your questions to the best of our abilities or at least try to provide you guys with some resources.

Follow my socials!
insta - @catkiim
vsco - @catdkim
tiktok - @catdkim

Because the video is quite lengthy, I'll provide you guys with timestamps to specific parts of the video so y'all can go back and reference whatever part you need.
0:34 - All the schools I applied to and my status with the school
3:00 - My SAT and ACT scores
3:35 - My sister's SAT and ACT scores
4:05 - Our tips for taking the SAT and ACT
8:05 - Old practice tests/tip for if you can't afford the practice books
9:00 - Fee waiver for SAT/ACT tests
9:30 - SAT Subject tests
10:20 - My extracurricular activities (sports/clubs/volunteering)
11:30 - My sister's extracurricular activities (sports/clubs/volunteering)
13:00 - Honor societies and our opinion on them
14:25 - Our GPAs
14:55 - Advice for if you don't have the best support system when it comes to applying to college (ie. not the best guidance counselors)
16:25 - Applying to colleges/Advice about Common Application
18:35 - Questbridge (link to the website:
19:45 - Common App essay
22:45 - FAFSA

college,collegeadvice,advice,sat,act,stats,highschoolstats,extracurriculars,extracurricular activities,college advice,northwestern university,university of michigan,how i got into the university of michigan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments