Advertisement

Damage Talents Points | Beasts of Bermuda

Damage Talents Points | Beasts of Bermuda Today I cover the talents in damage tree and what they do (besides strong bones). I didn't have enough people to test with me XD. But I show what the percents are on each talent. What I do cover is (Persistence, Bruiser, Constitution, Brawler, Sharp Teeth, Serrated Teeth, Thick Hide, and Thrash). Hopefully this helps everyone with understanding how theses talents help you! Let me know in the comments if you know what the %'s are for +4 or +5 in these talents since I was unable to get them for my tests.

My Social Media





Discord Name (if you want to play with me)
Big Tuna#8810

Outro music
Track: Janji - Heroes Tonight (feat. Johnning) [NCS Release]
Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:

beasts,of,bermuda,dino,dinosaur,the,big,tuna,game,gaming,gameplay,damage,talents,points,how,do,play,playing,tree,perks,percents,increase,ability,bruiser,constitution,health,pool,Persistence,brawler,teeth,sharp,serrated,exausting,bite,thrash,mosa,meg,megalo,acro,rex,para,apato,saia,lud,pachy,itchy,krono,elsa,elasmo,velo,ptera,stats,inherits,bob,survival,life,cycle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments