Advertisement

Mikrokosmos ╳ Gasoline || BTS & Halsey Mashup

Mikrokosmos ╳ Gasoline || BTS & Halsey Mashup for my friend love!! hope you like it. ♡

connect w/ me on my other socials!
my twitter:
my instagram:
my tumblr:
my soundcloud:
my tiktok:

mikrokosmos acapella is my own.
instrumental retrieved from Instrumanic:

i don't own anything. all rights go to bts (bighit entertainment) and halsey (astralwerks / capitol records).

#bts #방탄소년단 #halsey #할시 #mikrokosmos #gasoline #소우주

mashup,k-pop,kpop,bts,방탄소년단,boy with luv,idol,fake love,mic drop,dna,the truth untold,mikrokosmos,home,dionysus,spring day,작은 것들을 위한 시,persona,ego,shadow,black swan,ugh,friend,moon,시차,my time,filter,louder than bombs,on,욱,zero o’clock,inner child,친구,respect,jamais vu,we are bulletproof,the eternal,halsey,할시,nightmare,without me,die for me,eastside,alone,bad at love,castle,strangers,gasoline,colors,hurricane,ghost,clementine,manic,new americana,be kind,소우주,

Post a Comment

0 Comments