Advertisement

Huckabucks Cheef - It's Just a Freestyle In the Meanwhile

Huckabucks Cheef - It's Just a Freestyle In the Meanwhile "It's a freestyle In the meanwhile" New Go-Go style Covid 19 Quarantine Pa tape, live from the Decatur! I been In the basement, in the new Orange room sitting on these half done Go-Go Loops beats. When Corona put us on lockdown, it gave me a chance to create a few new tunes. I wanted it to feel live and fun like a Go-Go pa tape. I did everything you hear from A-Z one man band style, with help from a sample or two and crankin A$$ Go-Go Loops.

Song list:
1. A Good Time (Intro)
2. Miss Ti Ti (drinkers)
3. 2 Step Drip (line dance)
4. Nothin' But Love (Huckabuck tribute)


Special thanks to the people close to me who really helped during this process: Chy, Barbara, Reece, Lil Moe, Mihki, and Starr I appreciate you!

#HeyaHeyah
#KeepItCrankin

Cheefism,Huckabucks Cheef,Cheef Huckabuck,Covid 19,Covid Tape,New Go Go,Go Go Line dance,The Huckabucks,Nothin' But Love,Go Go songs,Corona virus,2 step drip,2step drip,two step drip,Covid music,Quarantine,Go Go Music,Chuck Brown,Backyard band,Jas Funk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments